Friday, January 28, 2011

Nutella = Delicious

How's that for adorable

I've never been a fan of chocolate. Ever. *Cue dramatic background music* It's usually the bare minimum when it comes to this sweet treat. However, chocolate with hazelnut is an entirely different story! Have I mentioned how much I enjoy this chocolate spread? I think I have, but just in case you don't know already, I have an extreme fondness for the delectable delight. If you're interested in stirring up some of your very own nutella, click here for an excellent recipe! 

In other news, I spoke at a junior high youth group last night, and had a blasty blast! (Why yes, I did just use 'blasty blast' in a blog post. It's an expression I use when I have a blast. A blasty blast.) 


Also, I had a math test today - just a chapter test is all, but it felt like a final. Know why? Because I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Everything I didn't study was on the test. Go figure. But I wore a couple sweatshirts, a cozy scarf, the most luxurious skinny jeans ever, and warm slippers. It was wonderful. Now I just have to wait for the real final...next week sometime.

AND, one more thing! The answer to the joke in the last post! I couldn't comment because my comment box is giving me the lip. Here's the answer: Because he saw the salad 'dressing'. 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! I heard that joke on Annoying Orange just yesterday!! Only insted of tomato, they said cabbage. And that is an ADORIBLE photo. That baby is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nutella! So much better than peanut butter... (blegh)! I could eat it out of the jar... if Mom would let me...LOL
    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. nutella is so good! it's really good on grahm crackers.

    ReplyDelete