Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hasta la vista!

Hey! I've been challenged! So yes, it is in the early hours of the morning. 1:30ish am to be more precise. But as I mentioned in a previous post, I've found a lot of blogs that I really love. So much love for these blogs that I am currently investing far too much time in them when I should be doing other things (homework, cleaning, applying for college scholarships, and spending time with Jesus are to name a few). In fact, Jesus is the one who challenged me to take a week away from the blog world entirely! You know that quote from James Weldon Johnson? Um, no. He probably had lots of wise things to say, but I ran across this phrase several weeks ago: "Young [wo]man, your arms are too short to box with God." (I put the brackets in because I'm obviously not a man, but I do know how to box with God, and I can tell you from first-hand experience that it never works.) Anyways, I'm taking up the challenge, because I remember what my life was without the blog world. And you know what? It was lovely. So I'm going to embrace it and enjoy it, after all, it's only a week - can't be that difficult, right? Have a splendid week!

No comments:

Post a Comment