Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Highs and Lows

Highs
-I'm currently writing a social commentary on Costco; in which I relate the warehouse to being like a United Nations meeting where everyone from every nation has gathered together to prepare for an apocalypse, but yet no one talks to each other. Curious. 
-A clean house. Every.Single.Day. It's a record.
-Our friends Michelle and Nathaniel, or, Michaniel, as we call them, visited last night before they head out to Ethiopia at the end of this month! Pray for them, God's going to do something incredible.
-It's been chilly and rainy around here, but today the rain held back and the temperature rose. This change meant that I was able to ride my bike to school without getting soaked or splashed by cars. What's better? Each person I rode past (other bike-riders, walkers, joggers) all smiled and warmly bid their greetings. Today was a good day.   
-Warm scarves.
-God is moving in Seattle! Please pray for us as we go out again tonight.
-We have another hand on the farm! She's from Sweden and is in Washington for four months with her husband. She wanted to volunteer, so she's taking over barn duty on Wednesday's, which is a huge help! 
-I met up with my cousin this last week to talk about her wedding. So far, I have three weddings booked for this summer! If you would like to see my work, click here.
-Going to coffee with one of my aunt's. Always quality conversation!

Lows
-Realizing that I have a huge English exam in 20 days. It determines whether or not I graduate, basically. I have a kajillion and one pages to read (a.k.a. over 10,000). When I saw the reading list, all I could think of were the negative aspects. Side effects include, but are not limited to: nausea, the fear of failing, stroke, depleted highlighter ink, 4:00am-6:00am sleep schedule, sleep dept, and an inherent lack of motivation to do anything. BUT, I will read what I can. If I pass, praise thee Lord. If not, then I have one more chance to take it. Also, praise the Lord! 

You have highs and lows this week? Chu can share, I will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment