Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A plea for sanity on the most basic level

My tea tastes like coffee and my oranges taste like apples. Something's off kilter. And it's not just that creepy eye down there. Poe must have had a serious effect on me. That, or small shadows were cast frightfully.
Remember this post when I said I had twenty days to read 10,000 pages?
So... I got to 3,093. The exam is tomorrow at 2:00 and I am slightly mega stressed outta my mind-balls. I went there. I hesitated to say it, but I went there. I'm creating wombos (word combos) that don't even sound like they're aloud to enter public domain.

Anyway. Pray for me, please? I have at least 600 more pages to go this evening. Uffda.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exam! I followed you right back! Your blog is simply enchanting! :)

    This Lovely Little Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know how it is dear. :( Good luck

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there, girlfriend! Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes girl! I hope everything worked out well!

    ReplyDelete