Friday, August 9, 2013

Highs and Lows

I received this box today! It's traveled to five different places already.
What's in it? A lensbaby. Basically, it's a lens that creates a tilt-shift effect. Thank you, Borrow Lenses, for shipping right to my door!
Highs
-Ikea meatballs. I don't know how they do that.
-Zach and I purchased a whole box of peaches from a local fruit stand for only TEN DOLLARS.
-My cousin is getting married tomorrow! I'll be shooting with a good friend (who also shot my wedding). We both shot our first wedding together, and are so psyched to mesh our ideas and see how this one turns out!
-My sister is visiting from Canada for the weekend.
-We held a party for all the horse boarders and office people last Saturday. It went off without a hitch!
-ELEVEN new chicks were born this morning! The mama hen is so cautious; rightfully so.
-Bubble tea with my favorite person.  

Lows
-One of my best friends is getting married and I might be in Asia when it happens.
-Fruit flies were bespeaking their power in our kitchen for a few days (they're gone now).
-School is fast approaching. I'm rather uneasy about one of my classes.
-Not nearly as much as I have wanted to read has actually been read this summer.

What are your highs and lows this week?
Have you read much this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment