Friday, August 23, 2013

Highs and Lows

Highs
-Grapefruit; if it were any other name, it would be 'Pristine'.
-Barbecued peaches, because why not?
-Editing photos on the front porch.
-TWO weddings to shoot this weekend!
-Quality company over to share meals four times this week! Community.
-Coconut chickpea green curry. I've never been more satisfied with any other experiment.
-Epsom salt. Magnesium - I'm all about better sleep!
-Fresh produce. Especially zucchini. Sometimes I feel like I'm eating Larry the cucumber.
 ...Which doesn't make sense, because Larry is a cucumber, not a zucchini. Anyway... 

Lows
-Stinging nettle. Thankfully, baking soda is never amiss.
-School starts on Monday. I'll be taking 23 credits. My monotone typing says it all.
-Blogging has been on the back burner.
-Flies. Flies everywhere! We usually leave our door open if we're at home, but for the last two days flies have been finding comfort here along side us. Last night, after some friends left around 1:00 (it was a good conversation), Zach tried to ninja swat the flies with a towel ... he broke the light fixture.
On the bright side, I might explore the partially abandoned world of 'Katie's Crafting Supplies' and conjure up something fancy. (Here's to hoping I don't burn the house down.)

What's you're list this week? I'd love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. "-Fresh produce. Especially zucchini. Sometimes I feel like I'm eating Larry the cucumber.
    ...Which doesn't make sense, because Larry is a cucumber, not a zucchini. Anyway... "
    and I laughed. laughed a lot. hope you have a peaceful nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete