Friday, August 2, 2013

Highs and Lows


Highs
-Camping last week!
-Running! Here's to hoping it stays consistent.
-One of my best friends recently became engaged! Although it took everything I had not to spill the beans before it was announced publicly, not even a peep came out. A visit to Portland was necessary.
-ALSO, the most amazing wedding in Oregon. Seth and Kristina, your celebration was truly one of the best wedding's that I've been to. I couldn't stop smiling during your ceremony!
-Paid our school bill in cash. Oof. But worth it.
-Met with two friends for dinner last night. We all went through our awkward stages together in middle school and haven't seen each other since. Nothing has changed. We laughed for four hours straight. 
-Blueberry picking. Blackberry picking. Fruit.
-Cabbage, potatoes, peas, and zucchini from my grandpa's garden. Vegetables for days. 
-I never realized how often Zach got me flowers until I started keeping a 'highs/lows' list. That boy knows the way to my heart: wildflowers.

Lows
-Complete scone fail. Blackberries, let's try this again.
-Z's new manager has been scheduling him all night shifts for the last month. 
-Fruit flies! I can't seem to keep up with eating all this fresh fruit on time! (No complaints, though.)

What are your highs/lows this week? Have you gone camping this summer?
Pick any good fruit/vegetables recently? Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet that Zach brings you flowers so much. And yay for more highs than lows. I hope you have a beautiful weekend, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you've made me REALLY want to go camping!!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete