Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Today was a glasses and bandana day

Sometimes I look back at photos and wonder what the heck I was saying or thinking at the moment. Take photo numero-dos, to the right.  I have every characteristic of an old man: typical grandpa-esqu posture; feet parted ever so slightly, back arched at a seventy-degree angle. A passer-by may even suppose by my facial expression that I'm looking for misplaced teeth. Today, I embrace my inner old man. Loafers and all.
 
Riding in these shoes gave me blisters today. But it was nice sitting on the porch after Hubs and I came home. We drank smoothies and ate spoon-fulls of peanut butter.
Has your Wednesday been good to you?

7 comments:

  1. This Wednesday went pretty good... Went to my new Geography class for the firs time today... My teacher is intense, but I think it will be good =) It was my Mom's b-day today, so I got her a cute little lantern, a candle, a pair of shades, and a scarf. She's REALLY hard to buy for, so I was glad that she liked everything, and I got to make her day! I've loved all your posts BTW, sorry I haven't been keeping up in the comments section, but I read every one of them =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geography is so fun! Enjoy your class! And happy birthday to your momma, it's always a relief when moms enjoy what we get them. :) It sounds like a wonderful Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit...I love you hair! I just recently found your blog, and really love it :)

    ♥Brooke
    You're In Brookelynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! YOUR hair is so cute short.

      Delete
  3. that sounds lovely.. love your pants

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute on you. be an old man every day!

    ha I always, always end up wearing the same outfit as my husband's grandfather. it's sort of a family joke now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha you are adorable. i love that you embraced your inner old man(that sounds a little creepy. oh well)

    ReplyDelete