Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Highs and Lows

Highs
-Good music.
-Riding on the handlebars of Z's bike.
-Today my love reached up to pull a cherry blossom branch out of the tree for me. :)
-Cooking a full balanced meal for the first time in two weeks.
-Street ministry. God is so cool!
-One of my best friends came to visit from Portland. :)
-Summer is so close. The weather is already here.
-Days like these are when I play frisbee with the trees and smell the cherry blossoms relentlessly. 
Lows
-My uncle is passing away. I have learned so much from this man.
-Mega stressful week with school and photo shoots. Another shoot tomorrow, and five to edit.  

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like you had a wonderful week. I love that you include the little things. They mean the most sometimes. I will be praying for you, your uncle, and family!

    XO
    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the cherry blossom made me smile :) So sweet of him! I'm praying for you and your uncle and entire family, sweet girl. <3 Lots of love.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good music is always a good thing for my week. Saying prayers for your uncle and family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your uncle!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete