Friday, April 5, 2013

Highs and Lows

Highs
-11:11 wishes.
-Picking the ignored daffodils behind the shrubs that no one cares about.  
-Baking until midnight.
-Coming home from school to the scent of cinnamon rolls (even if they were a flop).
-Street ministry tonight!
-Finishing my younger brother's photos. Check 'em. 
-A photoshoot with a senior from my small group ... in the pouring rain. She killed it.
-Inspiration for a final paper in Advanced Expository Writing. It is this: pain is what compels me to forgive. I will write on past bitterness, and how faith and art are connected between the two.
-Lunch with my mum and brother. You know it's an authentic Indian restaurant when the parking lot is packed, the seating is compromised of 95% Indians, and the line to get inside is going out the door. Quality, quality food.     

Lows
-Does anyone know how to prepare and make a turkey? Like ... a really heavy, really big one? I've got a bird in my freezer and I need some guidance!

4 comments:

  1. I love the photos you took of your brother! I also looked at some of your other ones on your site. They're nice! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie. :) I use a Sony A100, it's a lot of fun!

      Delete