Saturday, December 4, 2010

The end of the quarter is creeping!


It’s finals week. And simply because of that, I have devoted a great time away from the books and invested in other frivolous activities. Photography, work, and cooking in the kitchen are to name a few. Although these may not seem erratic, they are. You have no idea what goes on within these categories. Despite my undeniable urge to focus every ounce of attention on previous lectures, notes, quizzes, activities, chapters, and discussion board posts, I have zero motivation. I actually took a business test late last night without even reading the chapters! Foolish? ..yes. It was the first time in the history of my entire life to do such a thing. And my, was it lousy. I cannot fully express through a computer screen how awful the outcome was. A rebel … perhaps. That thought did cross my mind. The time on the clock was set to exactly 60 minutes … and remorse was setting deeper in my head as the time passed like a garden snail. (A snail's top speed is 0.03 mph…just in case you were wondering). Nonetheless, the test ended and I was displeased with my score. For most classes in high school, I can get away without studying the busy work teachers pass out and still pass with flying colors. But the college work is where it kills me. Shoot. I really need to study. Simply talking about it makes me terrified of the upcoming finals. On a more positive note, I was up in time to watch a glorious sunrise. It was a delightful way to start the day. Here are a few photos that reflect my morning:

Admit it. You're envious of my bedhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment