Friday, September 13, 2013

Highs and Lows

Highs
-That first look two weeks ago. ^ She shot my wedding, and I, hers!  
-Fresh grapes off the vine. Grandpa, you are a master.
-Fresh carrots from the garden!
-Pears, apples, and plums. Thanks to my parent's fruit trees, I have never tasted a pear so sweet, an apple so juicy, nor a plum so purple.
-One of my best friends is engaged!
-The Lord is so good! Providing like none of our business.
-Street ministry. AH! I love the souls of Seattle.
-The class that I thought would kill me has become one of my favorites.

Lows
-Mega reading. But I'm learning lots!
-Zachary is working like a rented mule.
-Confronting a friend and then watching said friend not listen at all.
-Dreams about a self-destructing rocket exploding right over my head... ?  
-This cold, tho.

And your week, how was it?

2 comments: