Monday, February 21, 2011

Neon Nights Dance


Hey chums! How was your weekend?
Mine was fantastic, thanks for asking. (Let's just pretend you asked.)
Saturday night we danced until we were told we could dance no more.
The fog machine[s], black lights, disco lights, and countless neon glow sticks tuckered me out!
(The dancing too- the constant moving expanded the blister on my ankle. No biggie.)
I was allowed to hang with these cool cats... I don't even go to their school.
We started the evening off with tasty Thai food (three and four star, in case you're wondering),
and then went to the dance from there. Lotsa fun. 

Alright, 'nuff about me, I want to hear about YOUR weekend! 


4 comments:

  1. I love this! My boyfriend and I really like having Theme Parties. We had a hat party back in the fall and we'll be having Revenge of the Nerds in March, I can't wait. Love your colourful outfits, so hip!!

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woa! That totally doesn't look like you! I don't think I've ever seen you with straight hair! Anyway, it sounds like you had fun. I wish I could go to some sort of disco place...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounded really fun! My weekend was spent mostly finishing up on algebra homework, trying to recover from a cold and having meltdowns(haha, from doing so much algebra). Of course now it snowed and hailed so much that we can't make it out of the house safely, so we canceled...figures! At least my Dad got a snow day on his birthday! Hope you have another great week!

    *Allie*

    ReplyDelete
  4. now I wanna get some neon! Looks like you had a great weekend!
    Have a great night as well!
    =D
    ~Morgan
    http://livelaughpsin.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/YoungPowerhouse

    ReplyDelete