Wednesday, November 9, 2011

..Remember me?

A tad overdue, yes? Yes. 
So here's the deal, life's hectic. I'd love to tell you more, but we'll sum it up with:
No, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth.
No, you probably didn't even realize I haven't posted in over a month.
Yes, I just found out my math class this quarter counts as an elective.
[No..not the class I actually needed.]
Yes, coffee is what sustains me these days.
Yes, it's getting chillier every.single.second.
And no, I will not sleep nor will I be productive with my time.
..That seems to be a reoccurring practice as of late.
Yes, that needs to change.
Yes, that will change tomorrow.
Thanks for this venting session. I appreciate you.  
Just tasty. 
Even more-so in a pie mixed with peaches. 
One of the many reasons I love living in Washington. This champ and some others found berries in my back yard. 
 Another reason the Pacific Northwest is wonderful.

What have you all been up to?
Please fill me in, I'm terribly so out of it. 

5 comments:

  1. I love your blogs, had noticed you hadn't been posting, but I've been terrible neglectful of my own blog (and sharing many of your reasons to vent ;)

    I do love this time of year though. Usually, my post-summer blues get kicked off in exchange for Holiday hues. I'll pray that you get enough sleep, and use your time wisely, that's a big setback for me as well =P

    Love the pictures! Your photos always have a nice change in perspective, and they aren't heavily over done. You let things speak for themselves.

    Keep the cheer, Christmas is 'round the corner! They started playing Christmas music on 105.3. That always makes me happy!

    Cheers, and sorry for the lOOOONGGG comment ;)
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley, thank you for making my day! You are so sweet!
    P.S. I don't mind the long comment at all. I rather enjoyed reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was me accidentally signed in on my old account =p I am glad I could brighten your day! I tend to ramble ;)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete