Sunday, November 13, 2011

Old photos and po-police

Hello lovies! I do hope you've enjoyed your weekend.
Here's what happened to me:
I got pulled over for going 34 in a 25 zone. 
Just before the stroke of midnight on 11/11/11, too.
I handed the officer all 10 expired licensed registrations from my car because I didn't know what to give him. I also had my insurance card in the same area of the car. But I didn't give him it because I thought it was expired too. The next morning I realized it wasn't.
Long story short, I got a $550 ticket for not having my insurance card.
(But I had it..I just didn't know it.)
The following night: I worked till midnight.
Guess what happened? I was pulled over again. 
Do the cops have radars that are all out to get me?! I'm positive they do.
Thankfully, it was only a headlight that was out.
My dad's car when he was younger.
Isn't it darling? I would drive that in a heartbeat. 
And there he is at the World's Fair (Expo '86) in Canada.
Stash and all. It was the 80's, I guess that's a good excuse. 

Have you ever been pulled over?
Did you feel as silly as I did?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Twice in a row =l My sister and I were at the mall a couple of months ago, and I pulled into a space that was too tight and scratched someone's car... really bad... I panicked and called my mom, who not being able to see the scratch said it should be fine, so we went into the mall. When we came out, the police lights were on and we were verified as the "suspects." I HOPE that is the last time I EVER have something like that happen to me =P I can laugh about it now, but that was so embarrassing... I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete