Good afternoon! I need some help here.
I've been given an opportunity to go back to Haiti this summer, but I'm not sure if God wants me to go. And I certainly don't want to go for the wrong reasons.
The verdict? If I go to Haiti, I will go straight to university in the Fall and care less about getting my associates degree.
If I don't go to Haiti, I can finish up my college work this summer and have two full years of college under my belt (through community college).
If Haiti is the final decision, I need to get the money in by March 15th.
If education is the final decision, I need to sign up for another class ASAP (so that I'll only have 15 credits [3 classes] to take in the summer).
Please pray if you think about it! Thank you so much!