Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sweater and MJ. Nothing better.

Can I tell you a secret? I sometimes shop in the men's section.
T-shirts, sweaters, and wool socks? Helloooo jackpot! 
THIS sweater, however, is my Fiances'.
It was rather frigid the other night, so he sent it home with me (as a gentleman should).
When the sun rose and I didn't have inspiration for much, I pulled that gem on.
    The face? I may have been listening to a little too much MJ this morning...
It's my best expression of:
"Just beeeeat it, beat it! No one wants to be defeated.
Showin' how funky strong is your fight..."  
Do yourself a favor and go listen to that song. Please.
Even better? Get up and dance.
100% guarantee it'll make your mood 200% better.

4 comments:

  1. adorable. i'm going to go raid husband's closet when i get home. and totally singing a little mj in my head at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your hair and your fun fiance-inspired outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mj is my favorite singer, so you already have my love!!!

    www.thepinksmashbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a cool pair of shorts like this. Love the outfit. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete